Friday, November 29, 2013

Tableau Server 8 Certification Achieved

I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to take Tableau's certification exam for Tableau Server 8, and even happier to have passed it.

It's now my privilege to be able to use the Tableau Server 8 Certified logo, so here it is:

The exam is a good one. It's tough, long, comprehensive, and really exercises one's technical knowledge and ability to think about how Tableau Server works. It's long, at six hours, which is enough to cause a fair bit of anticipatory stress, and it's worth taking the full time allotment.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone I had the pleasure of working with in achieving this: Rebecca Nelson, John Cicero, Sarah Pierre-Louis, and Courtney Jacobsen. I was made welcome and comfortable, and really enjoyed meeting all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,

    Congrats on the achievement.

    How did you find qualification exam though? And, what advice would you give to the people going to attempt the qualification (not certification) exam?

    ReplyDelete